Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo MasterTopForum Premium

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

So I was ready to play out loud for the empty sidewalk
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> st
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
katherineswift

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 12, 08:01:45    Oggetto:  So I was ready to play out loud for the empty sidewalk
Descrizione:

With 2011, I toured the Midwest
as a gay rock 'n roll solo artist. I executed at six pride fests in five weeks. Just me, my electric beginners guitar and backing tracks, and high energy rock 'n roll songs I had written and collected about pride, self-esteem, fun and hot men.

It is reputed which Led Zeppelin got its name after being advised their sound would look at like a lead balloon. In that sense, Thought about the delivery down pat because that was exactly how my sets
went down. Target demographic, to quote Iron Maiden, ran for the hills.

I had expected a reaction like this after years of seeing bar after bar, celebration after festival, showcase today's feeting in lip-synching drag performing artists, and DJ's mixing them up in 4/4 time. More power to these individuals, but
tres cliché for some sort of community that celebrates range.

So I was ready to play out loud for the empty sidewalk, to deliver my phase banter to blades with grass and crickets (though the crickets wouldn't normally be heard over the tones of the Marshall amp). Was this
defeatist attitude setting me up for failure? Nope.

When I was a young child playing vinyl records regarding KISS, Judas Priest, Metal Maiden, Van Halen, as well as Rolling Stones among some others, I wanted the ability to set-up the kind of
sonic power they have.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 12, 08:01:45    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> st Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: