Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo MasterTopForum Premium

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Well the answer to that question is also open
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di Prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
mariangilbert

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 11, 05:08:43    Oggetto:  Well the answer to that question is also open
Descrizione:

When it comes to
you will find you will discover 2 fairly solid along with distinct groups of people. Either you are a fan analysts or you are a harsh opponent of them. But the question continues to be, what group of individuals are correct? Are UGGs genuinely "the most comfortable shoes ever"? Are they truly practical? Or are they just a ridiculous fad that the majority will look back onto in 10 years and wonder what these were thinking?

One thing that will hint at the reply to this question about
is to look at the history of what we now call UGG footwear. UGG boots are at first from Australia. The first point to be made is that UGG " booties " are nothing new. They were used around World War I by pilots as a way of keeping warm in unpressurized cabins in the planes they were arriving.

Also they were used in past decades by surfers and swimmers so that you can quickly warm their legs after a match and also training. Now in 2010 UGG boots can be a high fashion trend. Who would imagine that
which were never meant to be worn looking at other people for the shear shame of the UGGly appearance would become something of high fashion amongst people everywhere.

Another question remains. Are UGGs really practical boots or shoes? Well the answer to that question is also open to a lot speculation and opinion. As an example, one thing that many shoppers who will be spending upwards of $300 on UGG boots will not realize is, these
are not water proof and therefore are not really intended for a winter climate.

This is particularly puzzling since the majority of the people who are purchasing UGGs this Christmas are people moving into North East or Mid Western United States where you could end up sure one winter storm should leave the buyer using cold and wet feet, and carrying around heavy saturated
on their feet, much towards amusement of the harsh opponents on the UGG trend.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 11, 05:08:43    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di Prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: